Ethereal Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ethereal Hearts Forum

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to Ethereal Hearts Forum Empty Welcome to Ethereal Hearts Forum

Post by 96Neko Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Welcome to Ethereal Hearts Forum,

Welcome to the forum of Visual Novel Editors,Fans etc.
Before you start planning on creating your own Visual Novel or just wandering around, be aware of the rules and important things going on in progress.
Rules:

• Do bully other people because of how they Look, Behave or for who they are (Also Do not be racist)

• Be Nice and respect the members of staff who do this job as volunteering and try to make the forum the best as possible.

• Do not Hack the forum.If you do 96Neko will get really Angry... or more like Really Happyyy~~ of XD <-----Dont mind another Admin changing my sentence X.X We are...all crazy and friendly

(If you disobey these rules you will get a Warning, if you continue doing what you are doing with knowing that you are doing something wrong you will probably get a 10 Day Banned).
IMPORTANT EVENTS GOING ON:
The most important thing going on right now is the Visual Novel project that this forum was activated for. So you might be intrested in looking at that and maybe helping out :3
If you ever get any problems caused by other members and Admins and Mods don't notice it, please contact any of us (We do not bite :3). Please do Explain what is the matter because we won't take actions without knowing what is the matter. The People you can contact are
Staff:
SnowAngel (Administrator)
Slayn312 (Administrator)
96Neko (Administrator)
If you have any complains about the website or experience any problems also be free to say something about it (Once again we do not bite :3).
Goodbye
-96Neko (The one who will kill you if you say Bakemonogatari is a bad anime).
NOTE: This Thread will be updated every time something changed exp: New staff, New rules and new important events.­­­

PS: This Thread is locked because if people would start spamming here or posting it wouldent be a good thing...This Post needs to hold years and clean if you want to talk about them PM and admin or do a post in complains, random stuff etc
96Neko
96Neko
Fire Rune
Fire Rune

~Cookies~ : 84

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ethereal Hearts Forum Empty Re: Welcome to Ethereal Hearts Forum

Post by ~SnowAngel~ Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:36 am

this will be used if you choose to edit~ I'm not looking for you to agree with everything, but this doesn't truly give what the forum is about. keep in mind that rules are negotiable with members, and i'm not as strict unless it becomes a problem.

A welcome thread is that, a friendly welcome. You want people to join because of that.

Ban rules will have tons and tons of exceptions, and will be extremely rare.

The biggest thing to have is what this place is about, what random members can do, annnd just being opened to suggestions~

I'd have the thread open just for people to say hi~ I'd rarely lock threads. (maybe it depends, but anyways) I mean, it's sad to not let people be welcomed, or direct them where to say hi x-x

If you want to chat about what you think how things should be done, feel free to msg me~
~SnowAngel~
Ethereal
Ethereal

~Cookies~ : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by 96Neko Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Well...this thread needs to stand for years so locking it is what is needed...If they want a hi thread they can do one. This is the rules and nothing to spam on or comment about...they always can PM the Admins or Mods if they want to ask something or change the rules? ....Go around forums and write down the number of locked welcome threads. All of them are locked
96Neko
96Neko
Fire Rune
Fire Rune

Back to top Go down

Post by ~SnowAngel~ Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:54 pm

I'm not looking to do things like other forums~ that's why i made this one, to be very different. People usually create a thread for their own welcome, so why not have one thread that's ongoing? The blogs are like an extended version of that, they're meant to be updated every once in a while~ maybe it'll need changes but who knows Razz

sooo anyways~ apart from the actual forum host rules, we can pretty much make up our own. One of the biggest reasons why people avoid forums is a type of cyberbullying, or feeling unwelcomed. Depending on how something is locked, it can pretty much scare people away. This is one of the things about gather don't scatter that i mentioned in another thread about being a mod~
~SnowAngel~
Ethereal
Ethereal

Back to top Go down

Post by 96Neko Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:21 pm

so...you want spam everywere?
96Neko
96Neko
Fire Rune
Fire Rune

Back to top Go down

Post by ~SnowAngel~ Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:14 pm

unless there's something major to worry about x-x Spam everywhere would be several useless threads. Having one welcome thread where people don't have to worry as much will be good whether or not they decide to stay~

sooo see this definition~ http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ethereal?s=t

What does it make you think of, and what do you think I think of it? How would it apply to this forum if we were to make it apply?
~SnowAngel~
Ethereal
Ethereal

Back to top Go down

Post by 96Neko Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:21 pm

o.o
96Neko
96Neko
Fire Rune
Fire Rune

Back to top Go down

Post by ~SnowAngel~ Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:38 pm

i could make a few guidelines for making threads if you want~ I'm going to make a new thread to have one for the guests to see. If you can edit this one to be better or something, we can use that instead.
If you prefer to me let handle the soft emotion stuff that's fine~ Razz
other ideas can help too~
~SnowAngel~
Ethereal
Ethereal

Back to top Go down

Post by 96Neko Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:40 pm

you should handle the soft emotions and i handle the strong ones if its ever needed XD
96Neko
96Neko
Fire Rune
Fire Rune

Back to top Go down

Post by ~SnowAngel~ Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:10 pm

lol i'll be sure to hind behind you then Razz
orrrr if you see me and other members not agreeing, you could be that wall everyone hits XD
~SnowAngel~
Ethereal
Ethereal

Back to top Go down

Post by 96Neko Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Lol Ok
96Neko
96Neko
Fire Rune
Fire Rune